Sunday, January 4, 2009

2007/08 Years In Review


A few photos, all taken by Cheryl Howe Moore. My Blog prowess is in the early stages of evolution, but like the Theory of Punctuated Equlibrium (Oh, yeah, I'm a biology nerd as well), my skills will surge after a some undertermined time of stasis. I will not go into detail of the races some of these photos are taken from. Suffice to say, they were all epic , at least in my own mind.
Communting from my Mom's home in Stratham, NH to UNH for grad school, summer of 2008. Loaded down with a backpack full of clothes, lunch, 1/2 gallon of water and notebooks. Great power training! I was wicked fast after a month of this!

























Mid Coast TT Sept 06


Belast TT, June 2008 with my make due speed suite of a Kona bib (thanks, Wheels!) and a KHS Under Armour T-shirt. It worked very well!Belast TT, June 2008 with my make due speed suite of a Kona bib (thanks, Wheels!) and a KHS Under Armour T-shirt. It worked very well!
The homemade speed suite worn by a nervous pre-race rider!

The Belfast TT, 2007. 15lbs heavier and no speed suite and nearly 3 minutes slower than in '08. Also notice my hand position in '07 compared t0 '08. I'm slowly learning how to cut wind drag!














More Belafast '08 Photos. Cheryl was having fun. Notice the tricked out TT bike in front of me as I wait for my start. HED disc wheel on a carbon Aeigis bike. A $4000 bike! My Scott Speedster with my upgrades: maybe $1800-$2000. I love it when I pass these bikes!














No comments:

Post a Comment