Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trainer + ESPN = Average Workout



After nearly 3 weeks without rain it has been pretty wet here the last few days. I have ridden in the rain, but I only have one road bike for training and races, so I need to baby it, plus riding in the rain sucks. So I was back on the trainer this week. I have migrated out of the basement and have been riding in the living room while watching TV, which makes the time go by a lot easier. I hope to ride to Kingfield this weekend after my Lacrosse game Saturday where Cheryl and I will stay with Dee Dee during the KH long weekend. I would like to ride up rt. 27 from Kingfield up to the Sugarlaof Mountain access road to the base lodge (40 ish miles) and back to Dee Dee's Sunday and then ride on back home Monday. It's 50 hilly miles (Kents Hill foothills to the full on white mountains of Maine) one way, so there is potential for a very big few days (140 ish miles with some higher efforts the next few days). We'll see.

A word to my friend, Ross: Cheryl and I are thinking of you. Come north when your ready and lets go fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment