Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Flu Lays KH Low

OK, I've gut some time off so I hope to do a TON of training. The extra time off came due to a biotic entity (it's not really alive but it shares some characteristics of both the biotic and abiotic. Bio nerd coming through again) in the form of the influenza virus type A and B. The epidemic was serious enough (see kentshill.org for further info. This is a cycling blog!) to start March break two weeks early. The kids were heartbroken! The faculty will just have to find other things to do, but I know these folks pretty well, so most of them will be doing pro-development and class prep for much of the "free" time, including me. But I've been freed up to train like a pro for the next five weeks! Bring on the Pain! (speaking of pain, check out the link of Lance working out. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0902/cycling.lance.armstrong.training/content.1.html Go easy on the weights, Lance!)
Anyway, I've already started hitting it hard. See next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment